EZ Roll Grass Pavers are a sustainable alternative to traditional paving methods. By protecting the root zone and preventing soil compaction, the pavers allow healthy grass to thrive in areas that would traditionally have impervious hardscaping installed.
Recommended Applications: Golf cart paths, service roads, jogging tracks, bike paths, residential driveways, parking lots, overflow parking lots, roadways shoulders, emergency vehicle access roads, truck maintenance and equipment yards, construction entrance soil stabilization.
In addition to these load applications, EZ Roll Grass Pavers are also an effective solution for erosion control on slopes and in swales.
- 4" - 6" aggregate base must be installed directly below the pavers (see illustration below). The grass roots will grow into the aggregate (gravel) and anchor firmly. If an aggregate base isn't installed, a "cookie cutter" effect will take place and the pavers can sink into the soil.
- If an aggregate base isn't practical for the project, consider the TT-24 Grass Pavers which feature a tapered bottom and can be placed directly over soil without sinking.
- EZ4X24 Installation Diagram (click to enlarge):
Installation Guide & Technical Information
- Permeable surfaces eliminate or reduce stormwater runoff
- Stormwater filters naturally through subsurface, reducing pollutants
- Urban Heat Island (UHI) effect is mitigated as grass does not absorb as much heat energy as traditional hardscapes
- Pavers are made of 100% recycled plastic
- Empty cells have a compressive strength of 57,890 psf
- Product ships in large rolls for easy roll-out
- Grass root zone is reinforced and protected by gridwork of hexagonal cells
- Reduces demands put on landscape drainage system
- Less expensive to maintain over time than traditional hardscaping
- More pleasing aesthetically than traditional hardscaping
EZ Roll Grass Pavers Guide Specification 4 13 15
Grass Paver EZ Roll Flexible Porous Paving Sec 32 12 43
Grass Paver EZ Roll Porous Pavement Sec 02795
Bio Retention Pavers for Detention
EZ Roll Grass Pavers Edging, Type 1
EZ Roll Grass Pavers Edging, Type 2
EZ Roll Grass Pavers Edging, Type 3 Reflector
EZ Roll Grass Pavers Fire Heavy Load
EZ Roll Grass Pavers Liberty Mountain Overflow Parking Light Load
EZ Roll Grass Pavers Light Load
EZ Roll Grass Pavers Medium Load
EZ Roll Grass Pavers Staking
Infiltration Paver for Infiltration
Case study: Emergency access lane - Denton Sr Center - Denton, TX
Case study: Emergency access lane - DLR Savvis Center - San - Jose, CA
Case study: Emergency grass access lane - Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort - Atlantic City, NJ
Case study: Fire lane - Dell Customer Care Center - Oklahoma City, TX
Case study: Headstone stabilization - LA National Cemetery - Los Angeles, CA
Case study: Overflow parking - LeMay America's Car Museum - Tacoma, WA
Case study: Overflow parking lot - Keller High School - Tulsa, OK
Case study: Right-of-way - Walden Ave - Depew, NY
Catalog & Brochure
Permeable Pavers Tufftrack EZ Roll Grass and Gravel Pavers Brochure