Driveway Fabric - 17.5' x 103' - 200lb
Model: FSS5 175103
Size: 17.5' x 103'
Square Feet Per Roll: 1,800
SS5 & SS6 - WOVEN
MOST CONVENIENT ROLL SIZES ON THE MARKET!
SRW's woven polypropylene geotextiles provide excellent puncture and tear resistant strength. The primary use of SS5 and SS6 is soil separation over moderate subgrades. SS5 and SS6 Slit Film Wovens will improve the long-term performance of your project 50-70% and can save you as much as 30% in base material costs.
- Improves long-term performance
- of projects
- Excellent puncture and tear resistance
- Meets ICPI specifications
- Reduces amount of base materials
- Stabilize paver projects/underlayment
- Base reinforcement for roadways, driveways and sidewalks
- Structural support for retaining wall base
Need to Meet DOT Specs?
SRW SS5 meets ICPI specifications for medium survivability of geotextiles. SRW offers additional fabrics for most applications and specifications. For more information call (800) 524-4161.