Driveway Fabric - Woven - 12.5' x 432' - 200 lb Strength
Size: 12.5' x 432'
Square Feet Per Roll: 5,400
- Fabric order larger than $2,000? Contact us for volume discounts.
- Would you like a written quote? Click here >
High Strength Stabilization Fabric
The DF-200 woven polypropylene geotextiles provide high tear and puncture resistant strength. This fabric is commonly used to stabilize the base course for roadways, driveways and sidewalks.
- Reduces the amount of base materials required for stabilization
- High puncture and tear resistance
- Base reinforcement for driveways, roadways and sidewalks
- Structural support for retaining wall base
- Provide stabilization for paver projects
To the best of our knowledge, the information contained herein is accurate. However, Landscape Discount cannot anticipate all conditions under which Landscape Discount product information and our products or the products of other manufacturers in combination with the products that we distribute, may be used. We accept no responsibility for results obtained by the application of this information or the safety or suitability of our products either alone or in combination with other products. Final determination of the suitability of any information or material for the used contemplated, or its manner of use, and whether the suggested use infringes any patents is the sole responsibility of the user.
Other Fabrics Available in this Series:
Stabilization / Driveway Fabric:
SQ. FT. / ROLL