Deeproot 36" by 24" Tree Root Barrier Panels - Carton (14 Panels)
Panel Size: 36" x 24"
Carton Size: 14 Panels
Linear Feet Per Carton: 28
Note: The price above is for a full carton of panels, 14 total.
FREE SHIPPING -
Orders Placed Before 12:00 Noon CST Ship Same Day
36" high x 24" wide panels are designed for slopes, retaining walls, or anywhere extra depth is required for hardscape protection. These sizes are ideal for linear applications and in large perimeter surround plantings.
Would You Like a Written Quote?
Click Here >
Volume Pricing Available on Orders of 13+ Cartons - Call (800) 524-4161 for Details
It is recommended that smooth "Bamboo Barrier" is not used as a tree root barrier. Smooth barrier does not feature vertical ridges which are essential in directing tree roots downward. When tree roots grow toward the surface the shallow roots can attempt to "jump" the barrier creating a future maintenance issue. Additionally shallow roots can impair the stability of the tree.
Deeproot Barrier Shipping Time:
Deeproot orders ship same day (M-F) if order is placed before 12:00 noon CST. Transit times displayed in the map are listed in business days, are approximate and are specific to Deeproot Root Barrier only. The day that the order is shipped is not counted as a transit day.
The transit times displayed on the map are for standard ground shipping.
Other Sizes Available:
Panels / Carton
- Instant assembly: panels slide together with a zipper joiner system
- Universal Guide: linear, surround, and root pruning applications
- Sizing adjustable in 2' (61 cm) modules
- 1/2" (1.2 cm) raised 90 degree molded root deflecting ribs
- Ground lock tabs to prevent lifting by tree
- Double top edge for strength, safety, appearance and root overgrowth protection
- Ultraviolet inhibitors
- Rounded edges for safety in handling
- Manufactured in USA with 75% reprocessed polypropylene
- DeepRoot products are protected under one or more of the following U.S. Patents: 5,070,642; 5,305,549 and 5,528,857
Materials & Manufacturing Process
- Copolymer Polypropylene of 0.080" (2.032 mm) thickness
- 75% reprocessed polypropylene
- Injection molded
- IS0 9002 certified
- Made in USA
Standard Details & Specifications: