Dewatering Bag - Control Sediment Discharge Where Water is Being Pumped
Taking control to a new level, the Dandy Dewatering Bag is designed to control sediment discharge in dewatering applications where water is being pumped. When pumped water reaches the Dandy Dewatering Bag, the suspended solids are allowed to settle out of the slowed flow and are captured by the bag. Hassle-free and very convenient.
Get Maximum Benefits with Dandy
- Easily installs onto discharge hose
- More convenient and easier to use than sediment traps or other alternatives
- Available with optional oil absorbents
- Available in three standard sizes to fit any job perfectly
Installation and Maintenance Guidelines
- Place lifting straps (not included) under the unit to facilitate removal after use.
- Unfold Dandy Dewatering Bag on stabilized area over dense vegetation, straw, or gravel (if an increased drainage surface is needed).
- Insert discharge hose from pump into Dandy Dewatering Bag a minimum of six inches (6") and tightly secure with attached strap to prevent water from flowing out of the unit without being filtered.
- Replace the unit when it is half full of sediment or when the flow rate of the pump discharge has been reduced to an impractical rate.
- If using optional oil absorbents, remove and replace absorbent pillow when it nears saturation.
To access our other sediment control and inlet protections solutions, please do so from the menu above or by returning to our curb inlet filters page.