For grassy areas which are driven or parked on frequently, reinforced grass / turf protection mesh will help to protect the parking area from rutting. Constructed of high density foam polyethylene which is non-toxic and lightweight. This reinforced mesh is utilized in both residential and commercial applications where the grass requires increased support for optimal growth.
Overspill Car Parking | Grassed Access Routes | Footpaths - Buggy / Cart Paths | Parking and Turning Circles for Light Aircraft | R.V. Parks | Lawns Used for Parking Cars, Boats and Trailers | Grassed Verges in Urban and Parkland Areas(Some applications may require additional soil stabilization such as a geogrid.)
1. Unroll Grass Protection Mesh by reverse rolling.
2. Cut mesh to desired length by using a utility knife, heavy duty scissors or a circular saw.
3. Apply tension to the mesh when laying to ensure adequate contact to the ground,
4. Lay additional rows of the mesh material by butting long edges together then secure all edges by installing 8 inch turf staples every 3 feet.
5. Place additional turf staples where needed if the mesh is not flush with ground or if more securing is needed.
Although this mesh is slip resistant, all variances in climate and ground conditions cannot be accounted for. Until the grass has grown through the mesh and become established, the mesh may become slippery if it becomes wet. Special care should be taken if pedestrians walk on the mesh especially if wearing athletic shoes with spikes such as cleats or golf shoes etc.